Origins Cheeks & Balances Frosty Face Wash

I received this cleanser awhile back in a birchbox and I put in my samples draw in my makeup collection and just recently I was going through my makeup collection and run across this baby! Let me tell you I am so happy that I found this product, it's amazing! This cleanser feels a little like mouse. I have oily skin so I need a cleanser that is going to keep me matte for most of the day and this is the cleanser. If you oily skin I definitely recommend this one. If you like that squeaky clean feeling you get after you use a cleanser this is the one for you. I recommend you use a little bit because a little goes a long way. It smells great with a hint of mint and lavender. The scent is not  overwhelming. It's very refreshing perfect for those summer months. The price for this product is $20 dollars which isn't that bad. I heard it lasts up to 6 months. As soon as this sample runs out I am running to the store to purchase the full size. It's amazing!

I really want to try more Origins Products which do you guys recommend for oily skin?

xx Rosina

1 comment :

  1. Hi Rosina! I am obsessed with Origins products! I use quite a few of them, one in particular that I have been loving is their exfoliator called Modern Friction! It's amazing and great for all skin types! I highly recommend it!

    Stop by and check out my blog sometime!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete