Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy Review







Let me tell you this lipstick was so hard to find. This product is great as an everyday pinky nude lipstick. I pretty much wear it everyday since I’ve bought it. The texture and formula reminds me of MAC lipsticks. The smell isn’t the best but the lipstick is highly pigmented. Airy Fairy is such a pretty lip color very feminine and girly. It’s not too dark, and not too light. If you don’t use a lip balm underneath it can be very drying. It’s a soft pink lipstick with some flecks of shimmer. I hope they don’t discontinue this product because I will have to buy as many as I can just to insure I never run out. I have fair skin and this color works perfectly for me. Well worth the money. Even if you purchase it and then you find you don’t like it don’t be afraid to return it. Many drugstore will return makeup products if you don’t like them. 

2 comments :

  1. love thta colour, i into nudy pink my self
    follow my blog http://rebelforfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love colours like this! I have so many of them! Haha, would love it if you could check out my blog and follow it if you like it...

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete