Review: Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer



For that past couple of months I should say years my skin has taken a turn for the worst. My skin is very oily and acne prone. I have been trying to clear up my acne for about ten years now and no moisturizer seems to work. Most moisturizers make my skin break out more. Frustrated with how much money I wasted on moisturizers  I decided to try Simple. 

Simple, the self-proclaimed Sensitive Skin Experts claim their Replenishing Rich Moisturizer is a perfect blend of beneficial ingredients and vitamin goodness, which leaves your skin replenished and nourished all day long. It contains pro-vitamin B5 to help restore, soften, and smooth; glycerin to hydrate and nourish. It does not contain any perfumes, dyes, harsh irritants or animal derived ingredients. It’s also dermatologist tested, noncomedogenic, and hypoallergenic.

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer is a creamy, refreshing, moisturizer that far exceeded my expectations. The name says it all. This moisturizer is Simple. it absorbs quickly into skin and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling.  After using this product at night, my skin feels moisturized even the following morning. The formula is very different from a natural thick moisturizer, this moisturizer is more of a serum texture, not fully opaque and not thick like a cream, but certainly rich and it keeps the skin hydrated all day long. 

I even tried this moisturizer with my foundation mainly because I forgot to use a primer one day and my foundation held up all day long. I had to re-powder my t-zone but that was it. 

XOXO, Rosie 

In the comments: Did you try this moisturizer, Did you like it and What skin type do you have? 

No comments :

Post a Comment