Girl Talk // I Thought I Would Be Married By Now






I didn't date  a whole bunch of guys through out high school because I wanted to wait till I was married to share myself with someone and being a teen with all the hormones, guys didn't want to wait. They didn't respect my decision. 


After high school I went to a  college. Well, being Christian we where suppose to find our husband when we enter college. Something I didn't do. 


Trusting God is hard work and unfortunately I struggle with it. Whether we want to admit it or not, we don't trust God because we're stubborn. We believe our way is better. 

...following the plan that God sets out for your life is so much more rewarding than anything you could ever dream up on your own.  It's so true, the closer you are to His heart, the easier it is to follow. 


So no matter where you are in life, just remember to be happy.  Because you never know what He's going to ask you to do next.



With Much Love, 
Rosina

No comments :

Post a Comment