Bourjois Cream Blush in 04







  



I adore this shade. Bourjois Cream Blush in Sweet Cherry reminds me of ELF's Candid Coral but 

in a cream formula. If you are new to cream blushes this is the shade I recommend as it is hard to go 

wrong with this pinky-brown hue. I love Bourjois cream blushes because they are so easy to blend. The 

formula is a dream because it is so easy to pick up on a brush or use with your fingertips. The 

consistency isn't sticky at all. It is perfect for the spring/summer when you want something light and 

comfortable. I love that these blushes are very build able. As for cream blushes you can really get your 

moneys worth when you double them up as a lip color too. I'm sure most know by now that I have oily 

skin but Bourjois Cream Blushes wear for at least 6 hours before begining to fade. As most of you 

know I live in the states so I had to order Bourjois off ASOS. 

With Much Love,
Rosina















No comments :

Post a Comment