Bourjois Healthy Skin Foundation


Instagram @rorolovesbeauty
     
Words can't describe how much I love this foundation. I have sensitive, oily acne prone skin. The foundation itself smells good and it's light to medium coverage. I wanted a good drugstore foundation to use daily basics. It looks and feels light and looks natural on your skin. I read some reviews, before buying it and I looked at swatches, and finally purchased Vanille Clair 51 from ASOS which his where you can to buy Bourjois products if you live in the US like myself. It was love at first application. It looks like your not wearing foundation at all. but since it doesn't have the alcohol content, my cheeks are happy and balanced. I love the packaging as well, the glass with a red plastic pump. It hasn't broken me out of cause any new acne spots to form. 
With Much Love,
Rosina

No comments :

Post a Comment