Finally!

Yesterday marked a really special occasion. I bought my first luxury bag. I know, I still can’t believe it. I earned every single dollar that went into it and I feel really proud that I was able to do that. All do to working 40 hours weeks while going to University and running this blog has been an interesting experience. 



Before buying the bag I did a lot of research I watched a lot of reviews of this bag on YouTube and I know this bag is a classic and it will never go out of style.

Picture taken from Instagram

When I walked into the Louis Vuitton store I felt very intimated. I heard many girls say they  had nasty salespeople but I got this really nice older women that was super sweet and explained everything to me. 

I been working all week so I haven't time to take her out for a spin but I can't wait. 


If you want a full review let me know! 

xoxo, 
Rosina 


No comments :

Post a Comment