The Beauty Bloggers Tag!

The Beauty Bloggers Tag: 
 I always see so many beauty gurus on Youtube doing these amazing tag videos and I thought to myself why can't beauty bloggers have fun tags? Then I searched on google and I saw this tag! How fun?!? Finally a beauty blogger tag :)

 All you have to do is: The Beauty Bloggers Tag is all about YOU. Why you blog, what inspired you, how you started, who your inspirations are, what you've learnt from beauty blogging and what you enjoy the most!

 Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for? 
 I have only been blogging for two/three months! I always loved blogging thanks to tumblr but I didn't get into in till a couple of months ago. I can't have made a better decision in my life. I love blogging and talking to all these amazing beauty bloggers and sharing our love for beauty.

  Whose blog did you fall in love with first? No surprise here but I fell in love with the most popular bloggers :) 
 Essiebutton
 Zoella

 What was the first blogosphere hyped about product you bought and was it worth the hype? 
 This is probably the hardest questions on this blog but I am probably going to have to say....OMG!! Umm... Mac Lipsticks!!

 What are your favorite five things about blogging and being a beauty blogger? 
 Being a part of a beauty community has been the best decision of my time. I have talked to some of the best amazing girls and we sure our love for beauty. ( finally someone who doesn't think I'm crazy, that I love makeup!! )

 What have you learnt from being a beauty blogger? 
 Just be your self! It may seem scary to put yourself out there but in the long run you learn that it is the best decision you can probably make. If you put yourself out there you learn that you can relate to others and you share the same passion.

 Have you changed anything since being a beauty blogger? 
 I only have been blogging for two/three months, so no :( What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out? Just be yourself, be YOU! Be happy and have fun :)

 Name your top five brands! 
 Maybelline
Revlon
 Bare Minerals
 Mac
Covergirl

 Recommend your top five favorite beauty products! 
 Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Yes To Cucumbers Moisturizer
 Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray
Covergirl Shimmering Sands Trio
Mac Lipstick in Hue

 Tag other beauty bloggers to do this tag! 
 I tag all of YOU!

No comments :

Post a Comment