ELF Blush in Candid Coral Review



Not only I am in love with the blush but Im obsessed with the packaging. Its a peachy shimmer blush that is perfect for any skin tone. Like everyone else said this blush is not that pigmented but for only $3 dollars you cant go wrong. I have fair skin in the fall/winter time but this color gives my skin the right amount of warmth, it natural leaving your skin with this amazing glowy golden sheen. It blends well and this blush lasts such a long time, so you don’t have to worry about re-applying. 



4 comments :

  1. This blush looks gorgeous, love its simple yet pretty shade :) What a bargain at $3 too, I wish Australia had ELF products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan are doing a giveaway with a bunch of my favorite products...keeep a look out :) should be on the blog by next week!

      Delete
  2. Thnkx for the review I am in the process of trying all elf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely try the blushes and the eye shadow primer its only a $1 :)

      Delete