Product Of The Week: Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara


Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara 

I purchase this product a couple months back and since so many drugstore makeup brands have been coming out with so many new mascara this mascara has been put to the side, just recently I have been gravitating to this mascara for some reason and thank god I have because I love this mascara. I really don't understand why I put this mascara a side but this mascara this amazing.  

This mascara doesn’t clump. It doesn’t leave your lashes spidery looking. It looks very natural. When I do wear this mascara when I go out I often get asked if I wear fake lashes. This mascara is relatively cheap mascara compared to other drugstore brands. I believe I purchased this mascara at my local drugstore for $5-6 dollars. I also love to brush of this mascara because the brush can reach all the lashes even in the corner of your eye near your tear duck without getting mascara all over your eyelids. It even works well on your bottom lashes. It also leaves my eyelashes very black, which I love.  


No comments :

Post a Comment