Loreal Colour Riche Balm Review


The texture of these lip sticks are amazing! I wouldn’t say there a lipstick because they don’t give off much pigmentation. These glide on smooth even on dry lips. Its not sticky. Its more of a moisturizer for your lips then a lipstick. These aren’t as pigmented as the Revlon Lip Butters they have a promising six hydrating  of hours of wear. It even has a SPF of 15.

 At first I was a little disappointed that these didn’t give off much color pay off but at the end I really like them. They go on so smooth and they keep your lips hydrated throughout the day. The packaging is amazing! I love it! I was really surprised Loreal  came out with these lipsticks first with this packaging, I thought maybe Maybelline or Revlon would be the first ones. The formula is really lightweight. I kind of wish that they had more pigmentation. The lipsticks don’t give a dramatic look  but they will enhance your natural lip color.


Have your tried the Loreal Colour Riche Balm Lipsticks? 

Do you like them? 


No comments :

Post a Comment