Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15


 I recently received this product from my neighbor because she knows I have oily skin and she thought I should try it out. Lets be real....I didn't have much hope for this product  but I was proven wrong. This product is amazing!  I never heard of this product if I did I probably would have tried it out myself. I hate having oily skin but with this product I am able to leave the house for a good seven to eight hours and not have to worry about having oily skin. Throw about those blotting sheets. I love this moisturizer. A small amount provides the perfect amount of moisture, absorbs completely, and leaves no residue. I finally found a moisturizer that doesn’t break me out or my oily skin worse. The best part is it has SPF. It gives me a great amount of hydration with out any heavy or greasy feeling. You can purchase this product at your local Sephora for $39.50. 

No comments :

Post a Comment