ELF Blush in Tinkled Pink

ELF Blush in Tinkled Pink 

For only $3 dollars this blush is amazing! I love the packaging. Great for traveling, small enough to fit in a travel makeup bag. Its a very natural blush.  It is highly pigmented but its only $3 dollars. It does have the tiniest amount of shimmer and it doesn’t make my oily skin look worse. It probably makes it looks better. It lasts all day, you don’t have to worry about re applying. It really brightens up my fair skin and I use it every day. The only think I would change about it is the mirror size. The mirror is a bit small you can’t even see yourself when applying the blush. If you're new to makeup go explore ELF and buy some in various colors since they're $1-$3. Try them  and see which ones work with your skin tone. That's what I did when I was just starting off and I don't regret it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment