TAG: Would You Rather - Beauty Edition



After I did my first beauty bloggers tag post I’ve been researching others tags and I came across this one on frmheadtotoe. I knew this tag was going to be so fun fun. so lets get started :) 


QUESTIONS:

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

I would rather lose all my mascaras,eyeliners,lipsticks and lipglosses. I would never be able to live with out my urban decay naked palettes. 


2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Never be able to cut it again. 



3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Pink cheek 

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?


This one is really hard! ahhh...I don’t know. Clothes 

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

I would most likely apply eye liners as lipsticks because they are so many different colors eyeliners that you wouldn't even know its an eyeliner. 


6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Even though I love Mac I would have to say Sephora because they have eveything there. 


7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

One lipstick. I love eyeshadow and changing up my eyeshadows all the time. 

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Winter clothes in the summer!  because you know if I wear summer clothes in the winter I will probably be really cold, and I hate being cold I rather be really warm. 

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Dark nails are year round! 


10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

I would probably give up my favorite lip products because I would hate to get rid of my naked palettes. 


11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?


Messy bun! 



12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Never use lipgloss! I polish my 2-3 days. I always have to have polish on my nails. I can’t have naked nails. Plus, I never use lipgloss. 

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
  
sharpie them in everyday....If you I never shave my eyebrows do you know what i’ll look like! 


14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

OMG! REALLY! WHY! I LOVE THEM BOTH! AHHH! I DONT LIKE THIS QUESTION! Even though I love nail polish I would have to say get rid of my nail polish. I would never be able to live without my makeup. 

No comments :

Post a Comment