Urban Decay Basics Palette Review

Urban Decay has released another installment in their Naked Palette Line, the Naked Basics Palette. This palette was created with matte shades to supplement the first two Naked palettes and the limited matte shadows. 







 I really like the packaging of this naked palette better then the first two palettes. I love Urban Decay more and more each time they release a product. The formulation of the colors are amazing. Their like buttery smooth. The palette retails for $27 dollars. 





If you were to buy each eyeshadow as a single eyeshadow it would cost 18 per shadow. When I first heard that they released another palette I thought great....I am going to have to spend another $50 dollars for another Urban Decay Palette but thats not the case. I think the price is right is this one. When I first saw the Naked Basic palette on the computer I thought I was going to be much bigger but it really is little. 



Venus, Foxy,WOS , Naked 2, Faint, Crave 



Thats what I love most about it, is it size. Its great for travel. Its small enough were you can throw it in your handbag or take it on a trip. I think this palette has the basic essentials for a matte palette. If you love matte shadows your need this palette. 

All of you Naked lovers, what do you think?  

 xx Rosina 

No comments :

Post a Comment