Naked Palette: Look 3







Hi guys! This is the last & final look to this serious, I hope you guys enjoyed & had lots of fun recreating these looks. 

Lets Start: 

First I took the color Toasted  and placed that all over the lid. Then I took Hustle and blended that into the crease using windshield wiper motions. Then I took Sin and used that as a highlight. 
This look was really simple & easy, its an easy smokey eye perfect for everyday or a night out. 

Once again, I hope you guys enjoyed these little mini serious just as much as I did coming up with these looks. 
xx Rosina 




3 comments :

  1. how do i follow your blog? its amazing xo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :)

      you go to on blogger homepage under reading list it says add and you click add and you can copy and paste my URL and click follow and done :)

      i hope that makes sense, if it doesn't feel free to comment again if you have any questions! :)

      Delete