Urban Decay Naked 2: Look 1








Hey guys Im back for another mini serious, this is look 1 out of 3 using the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. 

I hope you guys enjoy & have fun recreating these looks. 

First I took Tease and started blending that into the crease using windshield wiper motions. Then I took Bootycall and used that as an lid color. Then I took Foxy and used that as a highlight color. 


Le me know in the comments your favorite look you create using the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2. 


xx Rosina 

4 comments :

  1. I don't own this palette unfortunately! But very tempted to buy it as I love my naked palette.

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you own the first one? I love urban decay shadows so i think it is well worth it and i use it all the time.

      Delete
  2. i love this palette!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shades, I have been looking at this palette for a while but I think the shades are too shimmery for me x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete