Valentine's Gift Guide For Her

Hello Lovers! Make sure you celebrate in style. 




This a perfect palette for any girly girl obsessed with makeup. 

who doesn't need a little bling on the wrist 

what girl doesn't love Starbucks

who doesn't love Michael Kors and her Iphone- perfect combo 

even if she already has a Pandora bracelet, you can get her a charm to show how much you care. 

* Men make sure you treat your ladies right!* 



                                                                   xx Rosina 


7 comments :

  1. Would be so happy to receive any of these presents!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these gifts! And the urban decay basics would be a great gift for valetines day... All I need is a boyfriend lol!

    By the way, I wrote a post about my camera for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? If only I had a boyfriend or valentine to celebrate love with but this year I am spending valentines day alone with my ice cream :)

      Delete
  3. The Urban Decay Basics palette is amazing, I really wish I could get hold of one of them- they are so portable too. Pandora bracelets are just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping to get the Urban Decay Basics palette - and if not, I would like my husband to buy it for me! Great selection! Ps. Thanks for following me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only my boyfriend can read this post. Lol I would be happy to have these items as a gift. :)

    Kandis
    The Sun Kissed Girl

    ReplyDelete