Loreal Advanced Haircare Power Moisture Hydating Shampoo & Conditioner Review



I purchased this shampoo & conditioner a couple weeks ago & ever since then I’ve been obsessed. I can’t even deal with how good it smells, while I am in school I smell my hair, people must think I am crazy but who cares. 

As I told you guys in the past I recently dyed my hair and ever since then its been brittle and weak and really dry but since I have been using this shampoo & conditioner my hair has never felt heather. 

 This stuff is amazing! I can actually get a comb thru my hair after washing without struggling!  I haven’t tried the deep repair mask but I think I might have too. After blow drying hair it has been so soft and you can still smell the shampoo & conditioner in your hair. Loreal definitely did a good job. :) I am so happy with the outcome of my hair. My hair hasn’t felt this good in a long time. I saw results and it has been an amazing ever since. Best drugstore shampoo & conditioner I’ve ever used by far. 


Did you guys try out this shampoo or conditioner yet? Do you like it? Tell me your thoughts in the comments below, I would love to hear what you guys think.