Loreal Advanced Haircare Power Moisture Hydating Shampoo & Conditioner Review



I purchased this shampoo & conditioner a couple weeks ago & ever since then I’ve been obsessed. I can’t even deal with how good it smells, while I am in school I smell my hair, people must think I am crazy but who cares. 

As I told you guys in the past I recently dyed my hair and ever since then its been brittle and weak and really dry but since I have been using this shampoo & conditioner my hair has never felt heather. 

 This stuff is amazing! I can actually get a comb thru my hair after washing without struggling!  I haven’t tried the deep repair mask but I think I might have too. After blow drying hair it has been so soft and you can still smell the shampoo & conditioner in your hair. Loreal definitely did a good job. :) I am so happy with the outcome of my hair. My hair hasn’t felt this good in a long time. I saw results and it has been an amazing ever since. Best drugstore shampoo & conditioner I’ve ever used by far. 


Did you guys try out this shampoo or conditioner yet? Do you like it? Tell me your thoughts in the comments below, I would love to hear what you guys think. 


6 comments :

  1. Hi Rosina,
    Was browsing for suitable blogs to nominate for the 'Liebster Award' and came across yours and think your blog is just perfect!
    I hope you have much fun as I did participating in it and do have a little look at my blog and feel free to follow. I have followed you already :)
    Easmin x
    http://www.ohhsopeachy.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4941717

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh these products sound perfect! I'm always struggling from knots :(
    Lush review :)
    Please check out my blog, followed you :)

    http://noregretsalllove.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dyed my hair to and ever since it's got back to normal its been so brittle and not nice, definitely going to check this product out. Thank you for such a good review!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! thanks for share!
    Thanks for visit me! Big kiss!
    Marianela xxx

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog! lets follow each other? :) tell me if you'd like to!

    x viktoria

    viktoriadimitrova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com

    ReplyDelete