Mac Haul

Guess who went to Mac!!! This girl!!!! :) 

I have been looking at these two lipsticks for awhile now and I finally caved and decided I am going to purchase them :) I am so happy I did because I am so in love. Mac never lets me down. 


My favorite part about Mac except from the eyeshadows. :-)

Mac Plumful 

This baby is probably the most talked about Mac lipstick aside from Angel. I started to hear about this lipstick about a year ago and from recently swatches I decided to pick it up myself. I can't believe I have never owned this lipstick. It is probably going to be another staple of mine. I also love the smell of Mac lipsticks.

Mac Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum 

I have been seeing Mac Candy Yum Yum going around the Youtube and blogger community for a while now and I did cave in and purchase it. I actually had to go to two Mac stores before I got my hands on it because no one had it in stock. I was so excited when I finally go my hands on it because this color is absolutely beautiful. It legit took my breath away when I took it out of the packaging. I am so excited for spring/summer now this is probably going to be my staple for those summer months. :)


Mac Nail Polish in Saint German 
Now this was an impose buy I have never tried a Mac nail polish before and I swatched it on one of my  nails. I am obsessed move over OPI and Essie. Doesn't  this color look perfect for spring and summer. :) Can you justify the price for a Mac nail polish? I don't know if I can. They retail for $15. 



Did you guys go to Mac recently if so, what did you buy? I would love to know. :) 

20 comments :

  1. I bought Plumful months ago and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy Yum Yum looks like a gorgeous shade, perfect for Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you right now. Too bad that we don't have Mac cosmetics :(
    http://sunshinesparkle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plumful is such a beautiful colour! <3
    Lovely post!

    xx

    beckythewallflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :)
      make sure to follow for more :)

      xoxoxo

      Delete
  5. Would love to see some swatches of these lipsticks :)

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find I can never look good in dark lipstick, I'm so jealous of people who do!

    That polish looks divine, there seems to be a lot in the container too.

    http://thecrescenthour.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love MAC Lipsticks! lovely shades. I just bought the one in Diva (:

    http://sunsetswings.blogspot.com
    xx S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got Diva about 2 months ago and I also love it :)

      Delete
  8. Omg I want the Mac lipstick in Candy <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for checking out my blog! I am already a follower of yours and absolutely love your posts!! Follow me back at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com! Happy Blogging!
    XO Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  10. That MAC Plumful looks amazing ! ;) Wear it so that we can see how it looks

    bisous,
    Natasha

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lipsticks <3

    Do you mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback! :)
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Mac! Nice Blog!

    http://shareasecret.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of these colors! I think I would be too scared to wear Candy Yum Yum, but I would definitely wear Plumful ... might be my next MAC lippy purchase! :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. lipstick *-* ohmy great haul!<3

    kisses,
    lotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of these shades are on my wish list! Candy yum yum looks like the perfect bright summer shade.i need it in my life haha xx

    ReplyDelete