Mac Haul

Guess who went to Mac!!! This girl!!!! :) 

I have been looking at these two lipsticks for awhile now and I finally caved and decided I am going to purchase them :) I am so happy I did because I am so in love. Mac never lets me down. 


My favorite part about Mac except from the eyeshadows. :-)

Mac Plumful 

This baby is probably the most talked about Mac lipstick aside from Angel. I started to hear about this lipstick about a year ago and from recently swatches I decided to pick it up myself. I can't believe I have never owned this lipstick. It is probably going to be another staple of mine. I also love the smell of Mac lipsticks.

Mac Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum 

I have been seeing Mac Candy Yum Yum going around the Youtube and blogger community for a while now and I did cave in and purchase it. I actually had to go to two Mac stores before I got my hands on it because no one had it in stock. I was so excited when I finally go my hands on it because this color is absolutely beautiful. It legit took my breath away when I took it out of the packaging. I am so excited for spring/summer now this is probably going to be my staple for those summer months. :)


Mac Nail Polish in Saint German 
Now this was an impose buy I have never tried a Mac nail polish before and I swatched it on one of my  nails. I am obsessed move over OPI and Essie. Doesn't  this color look perfect for spring and summer. :) Can you justify the price for a Mac nail polish? I don't know if I can. They retail for $15. 



Did you guys go to Mac recently if so, what did you buy? I would love to know. :)