Mac Plumful Lipstick Review


Nothing excites me more than a new Mac lipstick! I absolutely love the smell of these lipsticks. I first came across Plumful about a year ago and I never purchased sadly but I finally did and I am so happy I did. I don't know what I have been doing without this lipstick. It is so beautiful. It is perfect for fall or any time of the year. Plumful is a lustre lipstick.


I know the color looks quit intimidating but don't worry the color pay off is quit sheer but can be very build-able. 



Since Plumful is a lustre the color payoff is quit build-able. This price is reasonable. I am willing to pay to extra money for a good quality lipstick. The packaging is amazing. The formula is amazing. Any Mac lipstick smells amazing but I would put a lip balm underneath because they could be quit drying. 



You might not believe me but this lipstick goes with EVERYTHING. 



A girl can never have to many lipsticks. 

What's your newest Mac lipstick or lipsticks? I would love to know in the comments below :) 



15 comments :

  1. This colour is incredible, love it so much!
    I love all the Mac lipsticks, there are so many amazing shades to pick from!xx

    thatvintagewardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!:)
    Here's mine with all the questions: http://makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html
    I look forward to reading it!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plumful is on my top three list of MAC lipsticks I would love to buy one day... if the money allowes it. :D
    Lovely review!

    xx

    beckythewallflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this lipstick, lovely isnt it! I highly recommend the 'Pure Zen' nude colour, its such beautiful colour its my most recent one and i love it!:) Really good review!

    www.beautyandbitss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pure Zen...I never heard of it. Is it good? I like Hue :)

      Delete
  5. I cannot wait for the day when I buy my first MAC lipstick!

    Hazel X
    whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plumful is one of my favorite lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got the same sweetie :) chek my new blog... hope you like it :)

    http://nataliatalksabout.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this color is beautiful!

    mybeautysecret4you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful colour. Need to pick this up!

    I've made sure to follow you on bloglovin'

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The only MAC lipstick I have is Ruby Woo and am sick of how drying it is. I swore I wouldnt get another like it but need this colour in my life next!

    rosiepose369.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete