Mac Plumful Lipstick Review


Nothing excites me more than a new Mac lipstick! I absolutely love the smell of these lipsticks. I first came across Plumful about a year ago and I never purchased sadly but I finally did and I am so happy I did. I don't know what I have been doing without this lipstick. It is so beautiful. It is perfect for fall or any time of the year. Plumful is a lustre lipstick.


I know the color looks quit intimidating but don't worry the color pay off is quit sheer but can be very build-able. 



Since Plumful is a lustre the color payoff is quit build-able. This price is reasonable. I am willing to pay to extra money for a good quality lipstick. The packaging is amazing. The formula is amazing. Any Mac lipstick smells amazing but I would put a lip balm underneath because they could be quit drying. 



You might not believe me but this lipstick goes with EVERYTHING. 



A girl can never have to many lipsticks. 

What's your newest Mac lipstick or lipsticks? I would love to know in the comments below :)