Mac Candy Yum Yum Review

Hey guys! Long time no talk. I had mid terms this week and I have been studying like crazy and trying to finish my homework because I don't want to be doing homework over spring break. Ok, now that we got that out of the way....did you guys see PRETTY LITTLE LIARS OMG!! Is mona on the girls side? What about Toby? What's with Jenna, Melissa, and Shauna? Let me know in the comments below what you thought of the season finale of PLL! :) I thought it was amazing :) I think I want to do a whole blog post about the season finale of PLL, what do you guys think? :) 

Anyways, 
Its not everyday you get a new MAC lipstick!! I have been eyeing this lipstick for the longest time and than I was watching one of my favorite youtuber's Nicole Guerriero. BTW  I think she is amazing and gorgeous and talented. She always raved about this lipstick than I saw a couple other youtuber's say that they picked it up because Nicole Guerriero raved about it so much.

Like I was saying in my MAC haul that I had to go to two MAC stores before I finally got my hands on this baby. I am so glad in purchased it when I did because I don't think I would have if it wasn't for Nicole

I am not one who is afraid of wearing bold lip color I actually love it. I love a good bold lip color. When ever I wear a bold lip color I feel amazing, now I know why Taylor Swift does it :) I feel like I can take over the world. 




I adore this lipstick I don't know why I didn't pick this color up sooner. It is gorgeous. This lipstick is a bold neon pink color. It's a matte finish. Like all MAC lipstick it is drying so I would wear a lip balm underneath. I think this color would work on everyones skin tone. When I was reading review about this lipstick a lot of people said that Wet n Wild lipstick in "Its a girl" is very similar. I have never seen Its a girl before so I wouldn't know but just in case if you guys want to purchase it and maybe compare.

If any of your guys tried this lipstick before let me know in the comments what you guys think about it? 





6 comments :

  1. Oh I've see this on a few blogs, it's such a beautiful colour! Although it would prob sit along with all my other bright shades that I'm too much of a wimp to wear OUTSIDE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you feel amazing when wearing a bold lip color? :) I know I do!! DONT BE AFRAID TO WEAR BOLD LIP COLORS! :)

      xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. This really is a statement lipstick. Not sure if I could pull it off because I am super pale. Id imagine it really suites you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that color is gorgeous! I love pink so much. I've never bought a mac lipstick but I will certainly be checking them out now (:

    www.lifelyricslili.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very pretty color! I'd love to try it. I wonder how it would look on me?

    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com
    VOTE Tiffy (5 Stars) FOX Sports West Girl! xo

    ReplyDelete