Michael Kors & Target Haul

Hi beautiful! How are you guys? 


I recently went to Target with my grandma just to get out of the house. I didn't think I would find anything well I was wrong. Shopping for bathing suits is really hard, I don't know why though but I don't like. Most of the bathing suits I like don't fit right on me or there too big. Well I was trying to get a button for this lovely bathing suit top but they were all too big. Anyways, sorry for the rant but I purchase this bathing suit top at Target for $ 17.99. I think thats a good price. 



Then I went by the heath part of the store and I noticed my vitamins were on sale so I decided to pick them up. If you can't see the label because the picture is blurry it is by the brand Vitafusion Mutivites. Then I went by the ELF section and I saw that they put out the new eyeshadows. One was in toasted and the other one was on engraved. If you want I will do a blog post on them if you would like. Let me know in the comments below.  


Then I got these 2 PJ sets in the clearance section for $3.88. Yes I read that right $3.88!!! I couldn't believe it. I think they are so cute & perfect for summer  :) aren't they so cute?? I am so obsessed!!  



These Michael Kors flip flops I didn't purchase myself my aunt got these for me for easter and I am so obsessed with them. Yes, I picked them out. I wanted to one's in black but they didn't have my size then I saw the pink ones and I knew that I needed them. I wanted a flip flop like these for a long time. I think I want to get back and get the black one's too :) Im obsessed!! They are so comfortable and worth the price. 





7 comments :

  1. Love the pj's, so adorable!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes are really pretty especially now that summer's coming up! <3
    xoxo
    www.justmelili.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect for summer, I cant wait for it to get warmer :)

      Delete
  3. I have the same problem with swimsuits. -tear-
    Cute shoes and pj's.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why is that with bathing sutis, I cant figure it out!!! Its so annoying!
      thanks so much for the lovely comment :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love those sandals! <3

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete