March Product Empties





I am so happy with the number of favorites I got this month :) I have 4 full size products and 7 samples.  I was trying so hard to try and use up all my samples. I am so happy with the number of samples I got. :) words can't explain. I legit have a big smile on my face. 



Aussie 3 Minute Miracle-
 who doesn't love this product, its amazing! I repurcchased this product 4  or 5 times already :) 

Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara-
 I love this mascara :)  

Taylor Swift Shower Gel
Taylor Swift Lotion

I got these two products when I purchased the new Taylor Swift perfume. When I first started to use these products I didn't think anything of it but I really feel in love with them. I have to see if I can purchase these. I wonder if you could.  



Urban Decay Primer Potion-
 I got this as a sample when I purchased my UD Naked Palette, to be honest I have so many samples of other eyeshadow primers that I need to use before I go and purchase a full size of any primer but if I needed a primer I would go out and purchase this one. It was perfect for my oily lids. 

I got this as a sample from my next door niebor and she's know I have oily skin and how much I struggle with oily skin. Lets be real no one with oily skin is happy. I really did keep my oily skin mate all day.  

Whilish Shave Gel- 
I got this as a sample for a friend and to be honest I didn't like it. I didn't do anything special. I smelt like blueberries which was odd. I didn't like it. I didn't moisturizer as well as I thought it would. I wouldn't be repurchasing this product. If you want to purchase a full size  bottle it is $20 dollars. ( that's crazy) 

Cetaphil Moisturizer-
 I love this moisturizer, will be forever repurchasing!  




Caldera Body Lotion 
I love this lotion :) all there is to say. If I had a little extra money to purchase this product I would totally purchase a full size but I will keep this product in mind. 


In the comments below let me know what products you use to control your oily skin. I would love to know