March Product Empties





I am so happy with the number of favorites I got this month :) I have 4 full size products and 7 samples.  I was trying so hard to try and use up all my samples. I am so happy with the number of samples I got. :) words can't explain. I legit have a big smile on my face. 



Aussie 3 Minute Miracle-
 who doesn't love this product, its amazing! I repurcchased this product 4  or 5 times already :) 

Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara-
 I love this mascara :)  

Taylor Swift Shower Gel
Taylor Swift Lotion

I got these two products when I purchased the new Taylor Swift perfume. When I first started to use these products I didn't think anything of it but I really feel in love with them. I have to see if I can purchase these. I wonder if you could.  



Urban Decay Primer Potion-
 I got this as a sample when I purchased my UD Naked Palette, to be honest I have so many samples of other eyeshadow primers that I need to use before I go and purchase a full size of any primer but if I needed a primer I would go out and purchase this one. It was perfect for my oily lids. 

I got this as a sample from my next door niebor and she's know I have oily skin and how much I struggle with oily skin. Lets be real no one with oily skin is happy. I really did keep my oily skin mate all day.  

Whilish Shave Gel- 
I got this as a sample for a friend and to be honest I didn't like it. I didn't do anything special. I smelt like blueberries which was odd. I didn't like it. I didn't moisturizer as well as I thought it would. I wouldn't be repurchasing this product. If you want to purchase a full size  bottle it is $20 dollars. ( that's crazy) 

Cetaphil Moisturizer-
 I love this moisturizer, will be forever repurchasing!  




Caldera Body Lotion 
I love this lotion :) all there is to say. If I had a little extra money to purchase this product I would totally purchase a full size but I will keep this product in mind. 


In the comments below let me know what products you use to control your oily skin. I would love to know

7 comments :

  1. You've managed to get through so many products! I think I will try aussie 3 minute miracle - my hair really needs it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was so surprised I got through so many products....hopefully I can go through more samples next month, I have so many samples its crazy I would totally recommend the aussie 3 minute miracle it's amazing and you can't bet the price, totally worth it :) thanks you for you lovely comment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie,
    I checked your blog and I liked it so much: super cute!!!!

    Follow each other!?!? Let me know on my blog...:)
    Hope to see you soon...

    www.thechicetoile.blogspot.com

    XOXOXO, Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got through quite a lot of products, great post!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they had Aussie here!!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have quite a lot of empties this month :)
    I love the Great Lash mascara. It's one of my favourites :)
    If you don't mind, please check out my blog too. x

    http://prettypurchases.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, ooo you have such a gorgeous blog!!

    mines pretty new im just starting
    so would it be atall possible for you to take a look:)

    thank you ever so much

    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete