What's In My Backpack/ Essentials





 I came home from school yesterday and I had to clean out my backpack and I was cleaning it out when I realized I should do a post on my school essentials and what I bring with me. As you can see I bring a calculator but this is my last math class so I won't need to bring it for math next year ( thank god) I am not that smart when I comes to math. I have pocket dictionary. I also have my Iphone charger which is a life saver when it comes to this girl. I am always on twitter, instagram, blogger and other social media sites during the breaks in between classes. I have my house keys. I also have some cough drops which I never use but I keep them just in case cause when I take them out that is going to be the day I am going to need them. I also have my pencil case ( the light foral one ) and my makeup bag. I also take a snack with me just in case I get hungry in class. I always have gum but never take out your gum in front of the class because everyone is going to be asking you for a piece. I have some tissues which I don't need but like I said before I am not going to take them out because when I do that is going to be the day that I am going to need them.  I also have my reading glasses, in that vera bradley ID case I keep my school ID and some cash just in case I need money for the vending machine. 



I know people are going to ask what my backpack looks like so this is my backpack its a vera bradley backpack in the print happy snails. Its the laptop backpack. This backpack retails for $108. It is on sale on the vera bradley website for $79.




Let me know any new/old products you would like to do to a review on in the comments below! :) 

5 comments :

  1. Very good things to have in your backpack. I used to carry around a pocket dictionary as well (both English and Spanish) I still have them in my dorm just in case I need them!

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought to carry both english & spanish....good idea :) thanks you!


      xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Love your backpack! I always forget my calculator for maths as my tote doesn't have a pocket for me to keep it in. Might invest in a new backpack :)

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never forget my calculator...yeah I agree once you have in a pocket you will never forget it :)

      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Hey! I love your backpack :) your blog is cool, I'm going to follow you, I'd love it if you followed me too!
    Rhiannon xx

    http://the-mascara-story.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete