Cetaphil RestoraDERM Skin Restoring Moisturizer Review



I recently received a bunch of samples and this Cetaphil product was one of them. I get so excited when I see anything Cetaphil because Cetaphil has changed my life. I never stopped using this product ever since I got it. I use it morning and night. I do have to say I have oily skin and I put a thick layer of this stuff on my skin and I works amazingly. My skin has never been so soft. Like I said before I have really bad  oily skin and I used to have to wash my face 3 to 4 times a day which I know is really bad but it was just so oily that people would stare at me and make faces but now I only was my face two times a day and my oily skin isn't so oily anymore. As for a cleanser I use the Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser  morning and night.  I know I recently did a review on the  Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer but this Cetaphil product is so much better. It is thicker and so much more moisturizing. During the winter months my skin started to show signs of eczema around my nose and cheeks, let me tell you I have no more eczema. My skin is looking and feeling healthier. Totally worth it. 





Also let me know of any new products you would like me to do reviews on? 


12 comments :

  1. ohhhhhh i have been debating trying this or not but i break out really easily!! i think i will have to buy a sample next time i am at Walmart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed you, follow back? :)

    www.thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to buy:) great blog! I'm already following you, hope you do the same:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a new moisturizer, thanks!

    Do you mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback!
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!!
    I'm following you now!!
    xx riannejasperina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing!

    http://shareasecret.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks,for your lovely comment.^^
    Of course we can follow each other on bloglovin?
    Do you start with the follow???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya, i love your blog so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog post if you're interested in taking part, thankyou!

    www.aimeemoore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I don't know about you but rumour has it Hippo Milk is pink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post!!


    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have heard so many great things about cetaphil

    ReplyDelete