NOTD: Loreal Not A Cloud In Sight #111

Hi Beautiful Ladies! 

I can't wait for summer any longer, I am so excited to spend some time at the beach & go in the beach & just relax. I got so excited when I saw this polish at Walmart over the weekend. I thought I would wait a little bit before I do such a summery color on my nails but I just couldn't. I swear this color was just starring at me and I couldn't help it, I had to do it. 


This is my second ever Loreal polish and I am so excited. This color is gorgeous. Its the perfect aqua color. When ever I look at my nails it makes me so happy. I can't help but smile. 


The formula is amazing. It goes on evenly no unwanted clumps or air bubbles. The brush is amazing. It reminds me of the OPI one. The formula is not streaky. I used two coats. This polish dries so quickly. The polish is amazing for a drugstore polish. 


What other polishes should I try from the drugstore?
What do you want to see next? I am running out of ideas! Maybe OOTD'S?  

xoxo, Rosie 

6 comments :

  1. gorgeous colour!x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, thats kind of creepy, how do you know? :)

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous summery colour! Rachel xxx

    www.pillar-boxpost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete