Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away! Shine Minimizing Cleanser Review




Hey Beautiful Ladies, 

I recently went to Walmart because I ran out of a couple of things including a facial cleanser. So, I was like hey! I tried the makeup removing wipes why don't I try the facial cleanser. At first I used a moisturizer right after I applied because I didn't want it to be to, to over drying where I get dry paths. That is never cute. It does a great job at controlling my oily skin. It doesn't over dry my skin, it leaves it feeling nice and refreshed and hydrated. The smell is amazing, not to over powering. Its a light fresh scent. My face does feel cleaner. It leaves you with a matte finish. This Olay Fresh Effects line is more towards girls with oily/combo skin. I wont recommend it if you have dry skin. It might dry out your skin completely. I don't know if I will repurchase this product again I will wait and see when I finish the bottle. I am very picky when I comes to cleanser. I might go back to the Cetaphil cleanser. It is amazing at controlling my oily skin but is it worth repurchasing? 

Did you try out the Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away! Shine Minimizing Cleanser if so did you like it? 

xoxo, Rosie




9 comments :

  1. definitely gonna try this out. It's hard to find powder that removes shine on my face that doesn't give me pimple problems. Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) I HATE having oily skin too, it cause break outs!

      Delete
  2. Might look into this myself! I have oily skin and it's so gross): Thanks for the review!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not currently using cleansers, but I've been curious about this as I have combo skin. If I ever switch back to cleansers I think I'll give this a try.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could you not use a cleanser, I always need a cleanser, it's a must for me :) what do you in place of a cleanser?

      Delete
  4. I really wanna try this out, i love a matt look.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will love it, it doesn't break me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you could try Kiehls earth pore cleanser, Laneige deep pore cleanser, or Korres :) they are pretty good!
    Click here to T.Size Small

    ReplyDelete