Day 2: Where You Would Like To Be In Ten Years!



In ten years from now I will be 29! Let me hold on for a second while before I have an anxiety attack.....Where do I see myself in ten years!!!

This questions really excites me for some reason. 

I dont want to go to far into idea about this questions because I could probably write about 5 to 10 pages on what my life is going to be life 10 years from now but for now I am going to keep it short & sweet. Well maybe a little long. As of today, I will take you into a daydream of what my life is "probably" going to be like 10 years from now.  

I don't see myself married maybe settling down with a significant other talking about marriage and children. I would love to be living in NYC or California. Hopefully I still have my blog and working from home as a blogger because I really love blogging. Whenever I sit down and write a blog post I get so excited like a little kid in a candy store. I hope to have visited Paris, London,Italy by then. I want to get engaged in Paris under the Eiffel Tower.

But, you never know this could just be a dream but I am very hard working, I never give up. I love to try new things and take the unknown path in  life. 

I know if I put my mind to anything we can do whatever we want in life but I don't have a time machine and I can't write my own future. If I had the option to write my own future I wouldn't. Life is so short and I want to enjoy everyday and I look forward to see what life has in store for me.


If you had to option to write your life would you or would you keep it unwritten and let life take you where the seas goes? 


4 comments :

  1. Good luck with visiting all the places you want to visit. In the end all that matters is if your happy.

    If I had the choice I'd leave my life unwritten. There's an excitement in it, a lil curiosity, for me its the essence of life. If you already know what-happen-next it gets boring. :)

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - beauty, makeup & a lil life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :)
      hopfully I get to visit paris soon :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Such good dreams and dreams can come true.
    I think you have to take life as it comes, even with its ups and downs.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete