Day 1:Your Current Relationship, or How Single Life Is


Day 1: Your Current Relationship, How Single Life Is! 

I am single. I know I am boring and I wish I had this amazing love story to tell you but I don't but I will one day ;)

I would love to tell you that I am happy being single but I am not.

When I watch movies or even see couples walk down the street I get a little emotional. I don't cry myself to sleep at night waiting for mr.right. I believe in faint and I know my future husband is going to came along one day and sweep me off my feet and treat me like a princess.

Yes I could date a random douche bag and be totally miserable but I rather wait till I find someone who treats me right, someone who I can be myself around.








4 comments :

  1. Your so sweet! I believe there is the right person fated for everyone. Its worth the wait! I hope your Mr. Right finds you some day :-D

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I will find Mr.Right one day, hopefully! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with,just have to wait for Mr. Right

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete