30 Day Writing Challenge




I saw this on Pretty Random Things or Liesl and I thought it was a interesting idea and it is a fun way for you guys to get know me better.

Day 1 - Your current relationship, or how single life is
Day 2 - Where you would like to be in ten years
Day 3 - Your views on drugs and alcohol
Day 4 - Your views on religion
Day 5 - A time you thought about ending your own life
Day 6 - Write thirty interesting facts about yourself
Day 7 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality
Day 8 - A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life
Day 9 - What you hope your future will be like
Day 10 - Discuss your first love and first kiss
Day 11 - Put your music player on shuffle and write ten songs that pop up
Day 12 - Bullet your whole day
Day 13 - Somewhere you would like to move or visit
Day 14 - Your earliest memory
Day 15 - Your favorite Tumblrs
Day 16 - Your views on mainstream music
Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year
Day 18 - Your beliefs
Day 19 - Disrespecting your parents
Day 20 - How important you think education is
Day 21 - One of your favorite shows
Day 22 - How have you changed in the past two years?
Day 23 - Give pictures of five guys who are famous who you find attractive
Day 24 - Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 - Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 - What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 - A problem that you have had
Day 28 - Something that you miss
Day 29 - Goals for the next thirty days
Day 30 - Your highs and lows of this month

I hope I will be able to everyday but I can't make any promises because I only have 4 weeks before the semester is over and I will be doing a lot of homework, tests and a whole lot of studying.

I am not writing about day 3, day 4, day 5 so if you guys have any ideas or topics you want me to write about let me know in the comments below.







11 comments :

  1. That's a great idea! I really think I'll do that over on my blog.
    Can't wait for your answers. :)
    Maybe instead of answering #3,4,5 you could do a "my favourite blogs" (or youtubers if you watch them) post; i always find that interesting. :)

    xx

    beckythewallflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, it will be super fun lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea, might try this myself :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you totally should :) its so fun, even though I haven't posed anything yet haha
      come back tomorrow for day 1!

      Delete
  4. thanks & follow if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great idea i might give it ago!

    jess xx
    dotofdaisy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! I am going to have a go.

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a brilliant idea, might have to give it a go myself; now, to find the time! Eek!

    I really like your blog, following you on GFC now. Would me so much if you checked out my blog too =) maybe even follow if you like it :D

    Looking forward to your next post xx

    http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great list of writing topics. I might take this challenge and put it to paper/my journal instead of my blog. I'll be looking forward to reading along during your 30 day challenge!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete