I Love Spring Tag<3

I <3 Spring Tag!!


Questions:

1. What is your favourite Spring Nail polish?

Julie G Nail Polish in Fairytale


2. What is your must have lip colour this spring?

Mac Candy Yum Yum 



3. What is your favourite scent this season?

Marc Jacobs Oh Lola!  

4. What is your favourite thing about this season?

Being able to go outside & not have to wear a jacket.

5. What is Spring like where you live?

Warm & Sunny in 70-80s

6. What is your favourite Spring drink?

Starbucks Passion Fruit Iced Tea Lemonade 



7. What Spring trends are you excited about this year in makeup?

Bold Neon Lips 

8. What Spring trends are you excited about this year in fashion?

Neon and High Low Dresses and Skirts 

9. What is your favorite fashion item to wear in the Spring time?

Dresses 

10. What is your favourite makeup item to wear in the Spring time?

Bronzer!!! Oh yeah baby!!! :)






6 comments :

  1. I love Marc Jacobs, can't go wrong with his fragrances!:) now following you xxx
    would you like to check out my blog?:)
    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following, I will for sure check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    This is a great TAG! I have tagged you in the Beauty Blogger TAG.

    My version is here:
    http://cloudnineindulgence.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/beauty-blogger-tag.html

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading TAGs, I agree long spring so i can just get outside not in the freezing cold for once!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete