The Wet Brush Review

This is amazing! No words can decribe how amazing this brush is! My hair stylist used this on me recently because I have unbelieve amount of knots in my hair. I have very thick, frizzy hair. Its takes me at least 30-45 minutes to blow dry my hair. Even when I used a leave in conditioner my hair would be a mess to brush out.
 
My cousin even has one and she has the most unruly curly hair I have even since. She loves this brush. It used to be a struggle when ever I used to brush her hair. When I didn't use The Wet Brush she would scream and cry. She has the blue and loves it. She is so excited now, that is able to brush her hair.

 
This is brush is GREAT! I don't know how I gone so long without this brush in my life. It used to take me at least 5-10 minutes to brush out my hair with a wide tooth comb and now it takes me 2 mintues.
 
This is safe to use on  wet and dry hair.
 
The Wet Brush used soft Intelliflex bristles.
 
Perfect for extensions and wigs.
 
Perfect to use in the shower, after a shower, at the beach.


 
Detangling even the toughest knots has never been so effortless.
 
Do you use The Wet Brush?

9 comments :

  1. Cool product. Glad to see that it has given you positive results.

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product excites me greatly!! I have extremely knotty hair and it's like torture trying to brush it...deffo gonna get wanna these bad boys!...thanks for the review:) rubyfoxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm skeptical something so amazing exists...but I definitely want to try it, my hair is a knotty, curly nightmare!

    Blindly Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used it, but I'm quite curious now!

    gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hair is so knotty and curly, might have to try this out!

    Followed your gorgeous blog :)

    xx


    jodiepie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is great. Ive never heard of this brush until now. Is the wet brush similar to the tangle teezer? I actually recently did a review on the tangle teezer thats why this intrigues me haha. Nice blog by the way :)

    annsbeautychoice.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its pretty much the same thing as the tangle teezer :)

      Delete