The Beauty Bloggers Tag<3





The Beauty Blogger Tag
Hi Lovelies! 

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
This is a really hard question because when I was growing up my hair was curly but over the years it has became straight. 

2. What is your natural hair color?
Brown. 

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I'm too scared to dye my hair, I've never done it and I never will. I don't trust myself. 

4. Do you wear the same style every day or do you change it?
My style is really all over the place, I dress girly one day, edgy then next. I really depends on my mood. 

5. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I love painting my nails! I usually get my nails done for special events or weddings but I love doing my nails myself yes it is really nice going to a salon and get them done but I can do them myself free of charge. 

6. How often do you change your nail polish?
I change up my nail color probably 1-2 times a week. 

7. Do you polish your toes in winter or just in the summer?
Summer, usually. I can't be bothered in winter. No ones going to see them anyways. 

8. How long does it take for you to put on your make-up?
When I go to school it takes me like 10 minutes, but when I am going ready for a wedding or something I take my time, probably around 30 minutes. 

9. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Eyes! 

10. Do you collect make-up or just buy what you need when you need it?
Both. I love to makeup in general even if I don't wear it on a day to day but I also love to buy things when I need them. 

11. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Only for specials occasions.

12. Do you do a full face of make-up every day?
Nope. 

13. Do you wear make-up when you are home alone or with family?
Both. I love doing my makeup at night just playing around seeing what works and what doesn't but I also love doing my makeup when family comes over. 

14. Will you leave the house without make-up?
Yes! I am not one of those girls that they need a full face of foundation before leaving the house. I am totally ok with leaving the house with no make up on. 

15. How many high-end products do you have?
This is a really hard question because I have no idea I love both high end and low end. You can get some really good drugstore store products but you can also get some crappy ones too. It depends on what you want. 

16. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I try really hard to plan my OOTD's the night before so when I get up in the morning and I dont have to waste 30 minutes trying to decide on what I am going to wear. I can use that half hour eating breakfast or sleeping. 

17. How often do you change your handbag?
Oh God. I love handbags. I probably have more handbags then  jeans. I probably change out my handbags even couple of months. 

18. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
During Monday-Thursday I wake up around 6AM :( I hate it. regret picking early morning classes. I usually go to sleep around 10PM. Some of you might think that this is a perfect night sleep for you but I need at least 10 hours of sleep per night of else I am not going to be the happiest person when I wake up. 

19. Do you work out? How often?
Sometimes, I go through phases. Like right now I love working out because I know summer is coming up but when fall going around and I get to wear my baggie sweaters I know I can pig out and just eat whatever I want. 

20. Left-handed or right-handed?
Left.

21. How tall are you?
5'3 

22. Do you speak a foreign language?
No, I wish. I want to learn. 

23. How many pets do you have?
One. 

24. How often are you on Blogger?
Even though I don't post everyday I love to read other peoples blogs so almost every day. 

25. Do you read comments on blogs?
Yes, I do every one of them! :) 

26. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
No, I probably should, thats a really good idea I never thought of that. 

27. How did you come up with your blog name?
I have no idea. I wish I had some fun story but I don't. 

28. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Mostly my Iphone. 

29. How often do you clean your house?
I try to keep my room clean but it doesn't stay clean for very long. I would like to stay I clean my room every weekend but I don't. 

30. What is your favourite color?
Purple

31. Do you swear?
In middle school and high school I was really bad but now that I am in college I don't really anymore. If I do it is once in awhile. 

32. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
It's 8:45PM so probably finish this up and get ready for bed. 


19 comments :

  1. I love reading these sort TAG's, get to find out so much about the blogger :)

    I might do this TAG myself

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of posts! Great way to get to know the Blogger behind the Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tags! I might do this tag on my blog too :D

    http://www.nadirapermata.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, it was so fun :)
      I tag you to do it!

      Delete
  4. Your blog is so adorable! nice to meet you lovely <333
    Did you want to follow each other? I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, and I'd be grateful if you would visit my blog too and follow back? ;)))

    Hope to stay in touch!
    xoxo Jenny
    www.tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun to read and learn more about you! I might have to do this one myself!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha I thought I was the only one who had to get up at ridiculously early hours for classes! It's such a pain considering you've to go to sleep so early. I know how you feel about needing nearly 10 hours sleep!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    I am now following you :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute post! Now following you hun, would love it if you could check out my blog?:)
    www.trustinvogue.com

    - Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love posts like this. You get to know a little bit more about the blogger's personality! :) I also try to plan my outfits the night before cos I hate wasting time figuring out what to wear in the morning! :))

    XO,
    April
    www.itsaprilallyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete