Whats In My Makeup Bag

Hi Lovlies! 
Well I'm back for another post I thought this one would be fun :) 

Lets get too it ;)

How cute is this PINK bag I got at Bath & Body Works. I think it was around $12. I couldn't resist. It is really big and roomie. I feel like if I had a bag smaller then I would have to squeeze every thing in there, with this bag it is nice everything fits so perfectly but thats not always good because I might over pack. HAHA



I have 2 Urban Decay Palettes. I have the Urban Decay Naked 2 which I am loving. First when I got it I hated because the shades weren't my favorite. I am a neutral girl and these colors where a little dark for me but now that I am expending I am loving this palette. 

I have my Urban Decay Basics Palette for those neutrals days. 

I have my Bare Minerals Foundation. I am also obsessed with and loving at the moment because I don't wear liquid foundation. 

I have my Too Faced Bronzer. LOVE! for summer! For blush I have The Balm Hot Mama. ( How cute is the name). I also have my ELF blush is Candid Coral. 



For eye primer I have ELF eyelid primer. 

I have my Revlon eyelash curler. 

Some Maybelline Great Lash Clear Brow Gel. 

Cetaphil Moisturizer, I cant explain to you guys how much I love this moisturizer :) 


some Burts Bee's Lip Balm :) 


 Whats in you makeup bag?