Whats In My Makeup Bag

Hi Lovlies! 
Well I'm back for another post I thought this one would be fun :) 

Lets get too it ;)

How cute is this PINK bag I got at Bath & Body Works. I think it was around $12. I couldn't resist. It is really big and roomie. I feel like if I had a bag smaller then I would have to squeeze every thing in there, with this bag it is nice everything fits so perfectly but thats not always good because I might over pack. HAHA



I have 2 Urban Decay Palettes. I have the Urban Decay Naked 2 which I am loving. First when I got it I hated because the shades weren't my favorite. I am a neutral girl and these colors where a little dark for me but now that I am expending I am loving this palette. 

I have my Urban Decay Basics Palette for those neutrals days. 

I have my Bare Minerals Foundation. I am also obsessed with and loving at the moment because I don't wear liquid foundation. 

I have my Too Faced Bronzer. LOVE! for summer! For blush I have The Balm Hot Mama. ( How cute is the name). I also have my ELF blush is Candid Coral. 



For eye primer I have ELF eyelid primer. 

I have my Revlon eyelash curler. 

Some Maybelline Great Lash Clear Brow Gel. 

Cetaphil Moisturizer, I cant explain to you guys how much I love this moisturizer :) 


some Burts Bee's Lip Balm :) 


 Whats in you makeup bag? 


12 comments :

  1. I have this make up bag, it is massive! What brush do you use for your bare minerals?

    Lovely post :)

    http://alessadventures.blogspot.co.uk

    A xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for your lovely comment :) it means so much! I use a big powder brush but make sure you really take the time to blend it in because it you don't it can look cakey. I hope that helps :)

      xoxo Rosie

      Delete
  2. I'm in LOVE with your blog it's so pretty and lovely it makes me really happy looking at it haha :)

    I adore this make up bag, and I followed you on Bloglovin' and on GFC! Could you take a look at my blog, and maybe follow back on both? It would mean so much to me, as I'd really love to keep in touch with you. :)

    xoxo, Lory

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for taking the time to write this lovely comment, it make me smile. Checking out your blog right now :)

      Delete
  3. Love this makeup bag! I really like the Cetaphil cleanser must give the moisturiser a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try to cetaphil moisturizer its amazing :)

      Delete
  4. Great post! I have the naked palette tooo its soo good!:)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a makeup bag similar to this from VS; it's huge! I use it when I travel and I feel I can take way more than I need because it fits so much in it.

    http://fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I feel the same way but if you use a makeup bad a size smaller then that I doesn't fit anything & you feel like you have to squeeze everything in a small makeup bag :)

      Delete
  6. Love the makeup bag also!! Great post(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! great blog!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    if you interested, please let me know!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete