Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner V.S. Mac Fluidline Eyeliner




Retail Price: $16.00

This is my holy grail eyeliner. It is very black. Doesn't smudge. Goes on easy. Lasts all day. I also use it on my water line on occasion. I use an angled eyeliner brush when I apply this MAC Fluidline. Although it is pricey I will repurchase this product when it comes down to it. It comes with a lot of product. I've had mine for about 6-8 months and I still have product felt. I also love the packaging it is simple and convenient. I only thing I would make sure you store this eyeliner upside down because if you don't it will dry out a lot faster.


Retail Price: $7.94

This is a great dupe for the Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack. It isn't dark like the Mac one.  I don't think I got the waterproof one because at the end of the night mine will smudge a little. I do have oily lids so it doesn't lasts as long. I don't use the brush it comes with. I found it to be ok. When I first used the brush I found it only made a thick line. It was very hard to control, if you wanted a thin or thick line. It wasn't anything special. I do love this eyeliner because, since its not very black it does give you a natural finish. It is very hard to remove. I would repurchase this again, I would make sure I pick up the  waterproof one though.

Have you tried Mac or Maybelline eyeliner before, which one do you like better? 

xoxo, Rosie 

1 comment :

  1. Great post!

    Please check out my latest thrifty finds!!

    http://primeministeroffun.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete