Tresemme Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment







 Tresemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment - $ 5.47 

Personally I love Tresemme products. They have great products at reasonable prices. This deep conditioner states it can remove 2 years of damage in just 5 uses. Let me tell you, it really works quick. I use the shampoo that goes along with the platinum strength line just like normal then I apply a generous amount of this treatment in your hair and I let it sit for about 5 minutes. I usually shave my legs while I wait so I am not wasting time or water.  After just 5 minutes your hair is so soft. I noticed a  big difference after 1 use. After using this product for a month and really testing it out I am very pleased with the results I got my hair is softer, looking and feeling healthier. Plus, I used my straighter on my hair daily which doesn't help, so it was great for my hair to feel alive again. 

You definitely have to try this out you won't be disappointed. I promise! 

xoxo, Rosie 

9 comments :

  1. Hi Rosie :)
    Thank you so much for you visit and comment, they mean a lot to me :)
    You have a very nice blog,and this post is great :)
    I am your new happy follower <3 :)

    '' Think Pink | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog " ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :) it means a lot :)

      xoxo Rosie

      Delete
  2. Wow, I definitely want to try this! I've dyed my hair for quite a few years now plus I use a straightener almost everyday. Glad to know you've had such good results! Thank you for sharing!

    http://simplyattired.blogspot.com
    xKelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem :) I hope you get your hands on it soon!

      xoxo Rosie

      Delete
  3. This looks really good, thank you for the review. I'm always on the look for new hair products as my hair is in such bad shape.

    I love your blog its adorable. Followed!

    If you'd like to check out my blog, I'd love to have you!
    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use tesemmés moisturizing shampoo and conditioner which I love but I'll definitely have to try this product out, wonderful review and blog!
    -Melissa
    Maybe check out my blog if you have the time :) http://bellemelle18.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely posr. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours on GFC and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently bought the whole line: Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep Conditioner, and Heat Protectant Spray. I love the whole line! My hair feel so much softer as well! Can't believe they work so well, for such a cheap price!

    <3 Julie
    www.ohsokansas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete