Tresemme Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment







 Tresemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment - $ 5.47 

Personally I love Tresemme products. They have great products at reasonable prices. This deep conditioner states it can remove 2 years of damage in just 5 uses. Let me tell you, it really works quick. I use the shampoo that goes along with the platinum strength line just like normal then I apply a generous amount of this treatment in your hair and I let it sit for about 5 minutes. I usually shave my legs while I wait so I am not wasting time or water.  After just 5 minutes your hair is so soft. I noticed a  big difference after 1 use. After using this product for a month and really testing it out I am very pleased with the results I got my hair is softer, looking and feeling healthier. Plus, I used my straighter on my hair daily which doesn't help, so it was great for my hair to feel alive again. 

You definitely have to try this out you won't be disappointed. I promise! 

xoxo, Rosie