Nails of the Day!


Hi Beautiful Ladies, 

First off I would like to say sorry I haven't been blogging as much. Iv'e been busy with finals but my finals are officially over :) yayay! 

I was inspired by JuicyStar07 latest video called We Are Wild & Free.  If you saw the video you would see her nails and I loved them. 

On my index finger I have Essie French Affair. On my middle finger I have Essie's In The Cab-ana. On my ring finger and thumb I have Maybelline's Coral Grow and finally on my pinky I have Essie's Under Where? 

I did blog posts on each of of these nail polishes separately..... 

Essie French Affair 
Essie Under Where? 
Essie In The Cab-ana 
Maybelline Coral Glow 

xoxo, Rosie 

P.S. Since it is summer I want to do OOTD'S, do you want to see OOTD'S? 



6 comments :

  1. Yeh love OOTDs. I love the cab-ana

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post :) http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty shades for summer :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like colorful nails
    maybe we can follow each other? just let me know
    Loves
    trokesland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So apparently I've missed a bunch of your posts!
    This is so cute and a great look for summer, I think I might have to try it out myself :) I've been looking to buy Essie Under Where? and In The Cab-ana.

    Fairest's Favorites

    ReplyDelete