Sally Hansen Kwik Off Nail Polish Remover

Words can not explain how much I am in love with this product. It is amazing. I literally took me 2 seconds to remove my nail polish, no lie. It is so much quicker than buying a bottle of nail polish remover and taking a cotton ball to remove your nail polish. 


When I first bought this I was s little skeptical, but I am a believer. It works wonders. The sponge is the softest sponge I have even felt. It smells kind of yummy for a nail polish remover. It leaves my skin soft and does not dry out my sensitive cuticles.   




I have noticed if I use other nail polish removers most of them are really harsh for my sensitive cuticles. Sometimes I think if I use other nail polish remover that cause cuticles. I would definitely recommend this to anyone tired of the harsh removers or anyone with sensitive cuticles. This will not repair your cuticles or nails, but it is not nearly as damaging as the other removers out there. 


This product is perfect for lazy people like me.
 I purchase mine at Walmart for $2.97. 

xoxo, Rosie 

6 comments :

  1. I haven't seen a tub (w/ sponge) of remover in ages. I use to love this!

    It's funny you mention this. A guy was asking me for help picking out nail polish remover for his wife. He didn't realize there were so many different formulas, and he thought it would be an easy task!

    I always go for less harsh removers too. :)

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A husband picking out nail polish remover for his wife.... Im I that only who thinks that is the cutest thing ever.... haha that reminds me one time I was at CVS buying false lashes for an event I had to go to and there was a husband over there also buying false lashes for his wife! I thought that, that was so cute. LOL I thought boys hated falsies on girls?

      xoxo Rosie

      Delete
  2. Great post! I have a new post up as well and it would be cool if you can be supportive and check it out and comment. Follow if you like my blog and tell me and I will follow back.
    http://livelove-erika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Very nice blog (:

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and/or gfc?
    Let me know :D
    http://muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds amazing, definitely want to try it now. :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this around, but was skeptical too. I definitely want to try it now!

    http://www.prettylittlethings7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete