NOTD: Sinful Colors in 24/7


I get so many compliments when ever I wear this color. It is the perfect neon pink color. It dries so quick. It is a total barbie pink color. I love it. I don't like the formula it can be a little annoying, it can be thick and streaky. I dries matte which I didn't like at first but I've gotten used to it and now I am loving it now. The color is amazing it is opaque, you only need 2 coats to get this amazing neon Barbie pink color. The brush is amazing too I love it, it is very similar to the OPI one. I've been looking for a neon polish just like this one and I finally found it.

I purchased mine at Walmart for $1.99 :) 

Did you try Sinful Colors yet? 

XOXO, Rosie 

12 comments :

  1. Lovely colour and so inexpensive too

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this is such a fab color! I love it so much, it's perfect for the summer! :)) I will be definitely getting it!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this looks just like the perfect shade of neon pink i'd imagined! totally stunning!

    I would really appreciate it if you'd check out my latest outfit post :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st- Love your new layout. It's so pretty :)
    2nd- This color is Hot! I hope that doesn't sound too Paris Hilton.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks & haha it does but whateva, its sounds cool lol

      Delete
  5. Lovely color :)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove this color! Have to try it too!
    I really like your blog sweetheart :) So I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! I hope you'll become a part of it too and spread some love to other bloggers :)

    Take a look at my post!
    Love, Lory xxx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think we sell that nail varnish here in the UK but it looks so pretty and i have never seen a matt pink before.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete