ELF Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Enchanted

Not to long ago I was in Target  shopping around with my grandma when I came across these new ELF Cosmetics ( eyes lip face) eyeshadows. This is my first ever baked elf eyeshadow. I just wish I purchased more. 

There is six different colors in the ELF Baked Eyeshadow Line. All of them looked like pretty wear-able colors. The packaging is simple. I love that the eyeshadow comes in a dome shape. I wish other makeup company came out with eyeshadows in this dome shape. I feel I get more eyeshadow for my money. 

When I first opened the package for this eyeshadow for the first thing I always do is swatch the eyeshadow on my hand. This shadow wasn't very pigmented when I swatched it on my hand but when you put it on your lids the pigmentation is deeper. 

Being a baked eyeshadow means that you can use it wet or dry. I personally only use this eyeshadow dry. The texture is smooth or it blends so easily. The longevity of this eyeshadow is amazing. I can wear this eyeshadow for probably 7 hours before I noticed creasing. 




Pros: cheap, blends easily, pigmented, beautiful finish 

Cons: limited color section 

Would I Repurchase: Yes, definitely I want to try them all! 


Follow Me: 

XOXO, Rosie