ELF Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Enchanted

Not to long ago I was in Target  shopping around with my grandma when I came across these new ELF Cosmetics ( eyes lip face) eyeshadows. This is my first ever baked elf eyeshadow. I just wish I purchased more. 

There is six different colors in the ELF Baked Eyeshadow Line. All of them looked like pretty wear-able colors. The packaging is simple. I love that the eyeshadow comes in a dome shape. I wish other makeup company came out with eyeshadows in this dome shape. I feel I get more eyeshadow for my money. 

When I first opened the package for this eyeshadow for the first thing I always do is swatch the eyeshadow on my hand. This shadow wasn't very pigmented when I swatched it on my hand but when you put it on your lids the pigmentation is deeper. 

Being a baked eyeshadow means that you can use it wet or dry. I personally only use this eyeshadow dry. The texture is smooth or it blends so easily. The longevity of this eyeshadow is amazing. I can wear this eyeshadow for probably 7 hours before I noticed creasing. 




Pros: cheap, blends easily, pigmented, beautiful finish 

Cons: limited color section 

Would I Repurchase: Yes, definitely I want to try them all! 


Follow Me: 

XOXO, Rosie 

10 comments :

  1. Hej;)

    It looks like a good quality.
    My best regards,

    Caayenne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey darling. i love elf so much. i have been using their products for a while now and you should try the lip gloss, brushes and nail polishes as well. they are amazing. i am already following uoi as well but thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. :)

    Issie xox
    http://issie-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random question lol but how'd you make your header (blog title) ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nie colour ;)
    Have a good weekend!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color :) I like ELF products :D

    allaboutjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. been wanting to try the ELF eyeshadow for a while. This colour looks lovely

    http://ringoringorosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried one of these baked shadows, but I do use the regular ELF Shadows and love them and their price!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete