Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious Review



I saw this mascara a month back and I knew I had to have it so I bought it. Let's all admit it I am a mascara addict everytime I go to Walmart or Target or to any drugstore I always say "I need a new mascara." I don't know why I just do. I'm addicted. The packaging completely grabbed my attention and I figured lets add it to my 10 million other mascaras I can't hurt. Right? 

I purchased the waterproof version since it is summer. The formula includes proteins, amino acids and vitamins to help your lashes get stronger and grow. The brush it self is bigger than any mascara I've ever since before. The brush comps through my lashes with no clumps. 

Overall, I love the results. The fibers on the brush grab your lashes with pulling them. This mascara definitely does a great job at lengthening your lashes. For me it looks like they give them a fuller look. 

XOXO, Rosie


I am blogging everyday for the whole month of June, if you have any products you want to me review let me know in the comments below.