Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious Review



I saw this mascara a month back and I knew I had to have it so I bought it. Let's all admit it I am a mascara addict everytime I go to Walmart or Target or to any drugstore I always say "I need a new mascara." I don't know why I just do. I'm addicted. The packaging completely grabbed my attention and I figured lets add it to my 10 million other mascaras I can't hurt. Right? 

I purchased the waterproof version since it is summer. The formula includes proteins, amino acids and vitamins to help your lashes get stronger and grow. The brush it self is bigger than any mascara I've ever since before. The brush comps through my lashes with no clumps. 

Overall, I love the results. The fibers on the brush grab your lashes with pulling them. This mascara definitely does a great job at lengthening your lashes. For me it looks like they give them a fuller look. 

XOXO, Rosie


I am blogging everyday for the whole month of June, if you have any products you want to me review let me know in the comments below.



13 comments :

  1. Hey my dear! you have a wonderful blog with great pictures! would you like to follow eachother? let me know by a comment on my blog :)

    xoxo♥

    http://xamysdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE fiber mascaras but haven't tried this one.
    How bout reviewing a drugstore foundation?
    And don't forget to enter my Summer Giveaway! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I also did a mascara review about maybelline!
    I follow your blog now, would you mind checking out mine too? (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing mascara! I use it so frequently now. Great blog!

    xoxo

    Teresa
    www.moneycanbuylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lovely blog too :) hope you do the same!!!

      xxxx

      Delete
  5. Does it grow your lashes? x

    Olivia
    http://abeautyblogbyolivia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Revlon <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have this mascara, makes my eyes look fabulous, it really makes them pop!

    Feel free to check-out my latest blog post and if you like, follow me, I'll follow you back :)
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI BEAUTY!!
    OF COURSE I HELP YOU! U HAVE ANS AMAZING BLOG, THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT, NOW U CAN FOLLOW ME BACK ;)
    SEE U SOON
    XOXO
    "KS"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought this mascara too. I haven't tried it yet (waiting to finish a couple sample ones), but I itching to use it. I keep seeing good reviews of it.

    <3 Julie
    www.ohsokansas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you ever use the regular Grow Luscious mascara? If so, how do they compare.


    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete