Loreal The One Sweep Blush & Bronzer Duo Review

Hi Beautiful Ladies, 
Today I am back for another review. This is the Loreal The One Sweep Blush and Bronzer Duo in Poppy. Loreal has been doing a lot of the multi-tasking products lately, which I love anything to make me get extra sleep. I will say I love the concept but the formula isn't there. 





Both the blush and bronzer are chalky. The blush  and bronzer are both matte, which I don't mind but the pigmentation isn't there.  I had to squint really hard to actually see the color but it was barely noticeable. 

Don't get me wrong the packaging is amazing. I love it. I just wished Loreal would change the formula and make the color pigmentation better. 

XOXO, Rosie 


P.S.S. I was thinking about doing a Q&A blog post so if you have any questions leave them in the comments below. 

7 comments :