Tresemme FreshSTART Dry Shampoo Review






Hi Beautiful Ladies, 

Im back for another review today & I am really excited. I feel like I haven't done a review in such a long time and I love doing reviews for you. 

Just recently I have been loving dry shampoo's but this one isn't for me. I love it for volumizing my hair. I gives your hair amazing volume. The scent is lovely too it scents like citrus and lemons. The scent lingers for a couple hours after you apply it. It's not overpowering but you can definitely smell it. 

The product itself is ok....

I don't like that it comes in an aerosol can which requires shaking before you can actually spray it in your hair. Also, it is required that you spray this dry shampoo 8-12 inches away from you hair. It does soak my any access oils I might have in my hair that day. It leaves you hair with a white cast which I didn't like. From far away it looked like I had grown a lot of grey hairs overnight. 

This product is so affordable. I purchased mine at Walmart for $4.48. 

Let me know in the comments if you know of any affordable dry shampoo's I could find? 

XOXO, Rosie   

4 comments :

  1. This products seems perfect for me because of busy mornings, and its reasonably priced too :)
    Gave you a follow :)
    http://harrie-parrie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used this dry shampoo before and i didn't like it at all, i think there are much better ones on the market. It was a shame though as most Tresemme products i love and can't fault.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the worst dry shampoo I've ever used. I had to shake it for so long, but it never sprayed out powder it just sprayed this gross liquid that made my hair look disgusting. I returned it after one use. It was inexpensive, but it wasn't worth the $5 I spent on it.

    I love Bed Head Rockaholic Dry Shampoo. It's my favorite. It is more money, but I'd rather spend more on one that works great than waste my money on ones that do a lousy job.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dry shampoo is a must in my daily life, because I'm so lazy its unbelievable! I had the same problem with this dry shampoo and was so gutted by it, but I definitely recommend, my trusty pal Batiste, particularly in the scent blush! In the UK, they retail at £3-6 depending on size, so I'm sure in the US it won't be too expensive :) If not you can always try No Drought by Lush, but I find it doesn't work as well as Batiste :)

    Thuy xx

    imthuyvu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete