Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat


My nails have been quit weak and breakable recently they often break and then I have to cut the rest of my nails because they are uneven if I don't. Around the age of 13-15 I used to wear acrylic with ruined my natural nails hugely and I regret ever wearing acrylics for the simple fact. When I removed my acrylic nails my natural nails where so bendable and breakable they used to snap right off. Don't get to wrong I loved wearing my acrylic nails because I didn't have to polish my nails every 3-5 days, I used to get my acrylic re-done or polished every two weeks but at the end of the day it did add up and I decided to remove them.  

After walking around Walmart looking for different nail polishes I found this base & top coat. This product is a 2 in 1 which I love because I get to save a little money which makes me very happy. Not only does this product strengthen your nails its also a top and base coat. I can go without polishing my nails for probably 5-7 days before I notice chipping. After you apply this to your nails it gives your nails a shiny, strong finish. 

Overall, I noticed such a huge difference with my  natural nails since they where hugely ruined by acrylic nails. I can't remember the last time me nails broke and even chipped. Plus, this top coat adds a shiny to your nails that I've never seen with a top coat before.


XOXO, Rosie 

5 comments :

  1. I don't have weak nails yet but this is something I feel that should be checked out. Thanks for the review!
    <3 Pauline, Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this in the past, but only as a base coat. I really liked it as a base, but I couldn't use it as a top coat. I'd wait until my nail polish (the color coats) would dry and then apply the top coat. As a top coat it would move around the previously perfectly painted polish and make a mess of things and wouldn't ever dry. I don't have that issue with other top coats.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog :D
    visit mine :D
    fashionable-sophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, friend!
    I loved XD

    Like:
    https://www.facebook.com/BLOGAngelPoubel

    Big Kiss, since Brasil ;*
    www.angelpoubel.com

    ReplyDelete