Toms Long Lasting Deodorant Review



As you know I am making a slow transition into using all natural or organic products. It's easier for me if I focus on getting one product at a time without getting too overwhelmed mentally and using organic products can empty your wallet quickly. 

To be honest I've tried a lot of drugstores deodorants and I haven't found the one. I didn't love the gel deodorants for some reason. I didn't like the sticks because they transferred on you tee shirts and left a waxy residue behind. 

My latest obsession is my under arms. I was always interested in organic deodorants from the start but I was concerned because a lot of girls where saying some of the ingredients in this deodorant cause breast cancer because the antiperspirants is so close to the breast. 

When you first open this deodorant it does look it, it can be a waxy deodorant but it's not. It glides on so easily and keep my pits fresh all day. It feels more like a moisturizer than a deodorant. 

But, most if not all deodorants are not antiperspirants meaning you will sweat. Preventing you body from sweating can be dangerous. The key to deodorant is elimating the smell of sweat. I've worked out with this deodorant and I didn't smell my sweat at all. It passed the workout test! 

All Tom's products are free of artificial favors and fragrance preservations, and it's aluminum free. Toms's products are also cruelty free and vegan. 

Overall, I loved this deodorant. I thought I finally found an amazing deodorant. I love that this deodorant is all natural, cruelty free and vegan  but when I heard a lot of girls saying that this deodorant has antiperspirants in it and may cause breast cancer, it just turned me off. I can't find myself using a deodorant when I know it can cause breast cancer. 

If you have a natural or organic deodorant that you love, let me know it the comments below. I would love to know what deodorant you use!

XOXO, Rosie 


No comments :

Post a Comment