Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry








I got this lip balm durning christmas time in one of Clinque's gift set so it's not as big as the regular size chubby stick. The color looks like a dark berry in the tube but when applied it turns into this gorgeous berry pink color on the lips. The chubby stick comes in an twist up pencil or crayon. 

I know Clinique Chubby Sticks aren't everyones favorite but they promise sheer amounts of color with a friendly formula. The chubby stick goes on sheer but it can be quit build able. 

These chubby sticks are easy to wear and perfect during summer while adding a tint of color to those lips. Chubby sticks do add quit  a bit of moisture to your lips but it won't replace my regular lip balms. 

The one thing I don't like about the chubby sticks is that they don't last very long on your lips but I love them and it not a big issue for me if I have to keep re-applying. 

Overall, I love these chubby sticks. They are moisturizing. They add a sheer tint to your lips but can be build able if you add one then one layer. The formula is amazing, these chubby sticks glide on so effortlessly and look amazing on the lips. 

XOXO, Rosie 

6 comments :

  1. This looks super pretty & the colour really suits you :) Have you tried the MUA dupes of these? They are pretty amazing!

    Love Em, from www.dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous colour on you. I agree with the not lasting long but if the feel nice dont mind reapplying

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge Clinique junky. I remember owning Happy and ever since then I've stuck with them. The chubby sticks are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to try out one of these
    chubby sticks. It looks great on you. ;)

    And I'm following you back on bloglovin' ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Chubby Sticks are so awesome! The color is very buildable, which is something I really do like as well!
    <3 Pauline, Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete