Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue



Can I just say I have been looking for this polish for about a year now. I went into my local drugstore because my grandma had to pick up her medicine and I thought let me check and see if they have it and they did! I was shocked! I couldn't believe it. I am so happy. My grandma even said she was going to borrow it because she thought it was a pretty color too. She loves it too. 


Everything about this polish is amazing. I love the shape of the brush. It reminds me so much of the OPI one.  The brush allows me to have more control when I apply nail polish which I love. These polishes are perfect. If you see this polish in the store the color is the same when you apply it to your nails. 

I must say for being so cheap this polish is amazing. Well worth every penny. They're smooth and quick and easy to apply. I used two coats even though you can get away with using one. I always have the polish my nails with two coats, if I don't I feel like my nails aren't done. 

Natural Sunlight 


Have your ever tried this color, if you didn't I highly recommend it. I purchased mine at my local drugstore for $3.49. 

What color should I try next from the Xtreme Wear line?  

XOXO, Rosie 










9 comments :

  1. oooh love that color! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog =) I'm a new follower now, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that polish! It really is beautiful, I like wearing it on my toes best. c:

    xo, Janiecy
    http://janiecyxo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sally Hansen nail polish and I tend to prefer the blue shades!
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving blue polishes as well :)

      Delete
  4. Sally Hansen stuff is always great :) thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm now following on gfc ;) xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete