Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes Review


Can I just tell you that I am so happy that some of the best UK brands are coming to the states. It seems like more of the UK brands are landing in the states. 

I can totally see why UK girls love them. There oil free, fraquerance and contains no alcohol or dye. The package actually stayes shut, if I use other make up remover wipes the sticky closure wears off but this makeup remover wipes packaging actually closed keeping the wipes moist. 

The wipes take off foundation, blush, bronzer and even eyeshadow without leaving skin stiff or leave any residadue behind on the skin. This makeup remover wipes quote heavly that they remove waterproof mascara which is false. These makeup wipes left a lot of extra mascara on my lashes. 


Even though these makeup wipes didn't remove all of my makeup I love that they contain no fraquerance or alcohol or dye which didn't break me out. These wipes also don't leave any residue left behind like many other makeup wipes do. I also like the smell of these wipes. 

Do you use Simple Makeup Remover Wipes? 

XOXO, Rosie