Yes To Carrots Lip Balm



It is safe to say I am a lip balm junkie. I love lip balm. I use to by it self or I wear it under lipstick. Yes To Carrots has everything from shampoo and conditioner and moisturizer. I'm not surprised Yes To Carrots came out with a line of lip balms. This lip balms aren't new or anything I'm just late on the bandwagon. I was drawn to this lip balm for many reasons one being its organic. It is made with natural ingredients. It has a faint smell but wears off after 5 minutes.

This lip balm goes on smooth and stays on. I can wear this lip balm to bed and wake up and the lip balm is still on my lips. This lip balm isn't thick. I am so surprised because these lip balms are so moisturizing. It's probably one of the most moisturizing lip balms I have ever tried. You only need one or two layers before you have perfectly moisturized lips. 

Overall, I think Yes To Carrots they did an amazing job with these lip balms. I definitely want to try them all or maybe most of them. I am always looking for the most moisturizing lip balm because I have a problem, I always lick my lips. I know bad habit but when I use this lip balm I don't lick my lips. I have the mint one and it feels so refreshing on my lips, perfect for summer. 

XOXO, Rosie