Yes To Carrots Lip Balm



It is safe to say I am a lip balm junkie. I love lip balm. I use to by it self or I wear it under lipstick. Yes To Carrots has everything from shampoo and conditioner and moisturizer. I'm not surprised Yes To Carrots came out with a line of lip balms. This lip balms aren't new or anything I'm just late on the bandwagon. I was drawn to this lip balm for many reasons one being its organic. It is made with natural ingredients. It has a faint smell but wears off after 5 minutes.

This lip balm goes on smooth and stays on. I can wear this lip balm to bed and wake up and the lip balm is still on my lips. This lip balm isn't thick. I am so surprised because these lip balms are so moisturizing. It's probably one of the most moisturizing lip balms I have ever tried. You only need one or two layers before you have perfectly moisturized lips. 

Overall, I think Yes To Carrots they did an amazing job with these lip balms. I definitely want to try them all or maybe most of them. I am always looking for the most moisturizing lip balm because I have a problem, I always lick my lips. I know bad habit but when I use this lip balm I don't lick my lips. I have the mint one and it feels so refreshing on my lips, perfect for summer. 

XOXO, Rosie 

5 comments :

  1. Hey doll! Thanks for your lovely comment! Yes, I would love to follow you! I am now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie. Hope you are doing great. :) I nominated you for a blog award. Hope you liked it. :)
    take care
    Claudia P.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/2013/06/another-liebster-blog-award_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear! I don't know this brand, but looks amazing for the summer! ;)
    Thank you for your comment, I am following you, on GFC and Bloglovin! ;) Hope you follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a lip balm junkie. I think I have at least 2 or 3 in my purse and everywhere around my house :)

    Found your blog through theprettyvain. New follower :)

    Check out my international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only recently tried this brand (yes to tomatoes for the face cream) but I am really impressed by their all natural ingredients. I have WAY too many lip balms but this one does sound great :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete